Friday 1 January 2016

ANT

So I've started a new blog. I am going to run it for a whole year. Not going to bother trying to post a painting/sketch everyday because my social life is scarce enough that when something does come up I want to take up the opportunity rather than worry about updating a digital blog.

Its bugs n shit because I like invertebrates, they are so much more interesting than furry animals with their unusual shapes, sizes and adaptations to environments.

I still have a little something that I work on in my own time to further my dream of a more professional artist career, but ultimately I have realised that I am not cut out for the industry in a lot of ways. So why should I not just relax and enjoy messing around with my art time rather than forcing my self to work on things that are not going to get me anywhere.

I wonder what my thoughts will be on December the 31st 2016 about this, I hope I will be able to pull something positive out of it.




4 comments:

  1. I look forward to your artistic interpretation of the Shit part of your blog title! Seriously though, keep it coming - and can I put in a request for a woodlouse - I like a bit of armour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Grancho, I appreciate your words and taking the time to check out the blog. I love the Woodlouse, consider it done :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just Googled woodlice and they are crustaceans not insects. A chap can live for nearly 70 years and still have his beliefs shattered! But I suppose they will be covered by the "'n' shit" part.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly, it does seem odd but then, I was doing some gardening at my Sarah's aunties house down south and there was loads of fresh water shrimp crawling around in the soil, inverts really do just go where ever they like.

    ReplyDelete